Sunday, November 26, 2006

Some more pictures

Me riding a new ZoomLion garbage bike -- part of a new national strategy to clean up Ghana's streets (the bikes are part of the strategy, not me riding them).

Helen, Mary, Me, Asana, Rufai and Salifu -- the DWST team.

Louis and Jean-Luc showing off our new goat, purchased in Burkina Faso to celebrate the end of Ramadan during our EWB retreat.

Me dancing in the sand dunes in northern Burkina Faso. (Forgot I had my camera with me. It no longer works. Photo credit: Kristy Minor.) Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a sweet dance, did you show your sand dance to Rt Hon Michaelle Jean? and did she like it?

Anonymous said...

That's what you're trying to tell me, Ryan?
hydrocodone apap

como invertir en la bolsa said...

Excellent information to many people like to read articles to learn about these issues of great interest.

Anonymous said...

5941454839


yoga for weight loss