Thursday, December 28, 2006

A Global Update

After 36 hours of travel, I’m back in Canada. I’ve gorged on nachos and family company. I’ve called my friends in Ghana, and over crackly time delays I’ve told them I’ve arrived safely. I’ve pined for non-existent snow. Reverse culture shock hasn’t knocked me down – yet. But I guess I’m honeymooning on the reverse wave, so ask me how I’m doing in a few weeks.

In any case, I’ve uploaded a bunch of pictures to my photo album – check it out if you’re interested in seeing pictures from the homes where I was staying, from my work, village stay, vacation, the Governor General’s visit, and more.

2 comments:

steve said...

Dude, while you're in Canada, wana get an RSS feed for the blog?

K thanks.

s-

Luke Brown said...

Steve-o,

Apparently it's http://luke-brown.blogspot.com/atom.xml

I don't know how to use that.